We are currently in an open beta period, and users can buy and sell real products. However, the beta is primarily for testing. If users choose to do real transactions, they should remain small and recognize that bugs or instability may result in lost funds or transaction errors.
Articles in this section
- What is OpenBazaar?
- How does OpenBazaar work?
- Who controls the OpenBazaar network?
- How do I install OpenBazaar?
- I'm a developer, how can I help?
- Why Is Bitcoin the only supported payment method?
- Are there fees to use OpenBazaar?
- Does OpenBazaar support any altcoins or cryptopcurrencies other than Bitcoin?
- Can I buy or sell real products on OpenBazaar now?
- Does OpenBazaar allow illicit items to be sold?