OpenBazaar isn’t a company nor an organization; it’s free open source software. It was built to provide everyone with the ability to buy and sell directly with each other freely. The development of the protocol is led by the venture-backed company OB1 who will develop revenue in the form of value-added services that will make aspects of the entire complicated ecommerce process easier for our users to scale and manage.
Articles in this section
- What is OpenBazaar?
- How does OpenBazaar work?
- Who controls the OpenBazaar network?
- Who protects users on OpenBazaar?
- Is OpenBazaar Free?
- How do I install and use OpenBazaar?
- Is OpenBazaar censorship resistant?
- How do I browse the OpenBazaar network?
- Can I lose my Bitcoin on OpenBazaar?
- Why Is Bitcoin the only supported payment method?